You get the contents of your (well-structured) ConTeXt document as XML output with extension ".export". The structure is closely related to tagged PDF (e.g. PDF/A). There is more detailed control possible but that is still experimental. Some elements have attributes that relate to structure and intention.
This command can also be used to specify the pdf/[a|x] format but this is being tested right now.
Defined in back-exp.mkiv.
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with:
- setupbackend on the mailing list (all results)
- setupbackend on the mailing list (subject only)
- setupbackend in ConTeXt's source
- Preparing_the_print_ICC-Profiles on the mailing list (all results)
- Preparing_the_print_ICC-Profiles on the mailing list (subject only)
- Preparing_the_print_ICC-Profiles in ConTeXt's source