From ConTeXt wiki
Revision as of 23:11, 31 October 2012 by Zenlima
Titles, Headings, and Sections
- Titles: Chapters, sections, and so forth, and tables of contents.
- Headers and Footers: Defining headers and footers with appropriate information.
- Table of Contents: How to add and modify Table of Contents
- Tables: Different ways to create tables in ConTeXt.
- Enumerations: Itemizations, itemized lists, and bulleted lists.
- User-Defined Enumerations: Defining a new numbering scheme.
- Descriptions: Lists with text labels, such as definitions.
- Cross Referencing: Inline text referencing.
- Paragraph Enumeration: Numbered paragraphs.
- Paragraph Referencing: Number all paragraphs for referencing usage
- Headers and Footers Modifying headers and footers
- Footnotes: Footnotes, endnotes, and related notes.
- References: Automatically referring to pages and labels.
- PDF Bookmarks and Headers
- Alternating backgrounds and repeating layers Watermarks
- Page numbering in words
- Registers: Indexes and other similar word lists.
- Bibliography: Referenced documents and in-text citations.
- Simple Bibliography: A simple bibliography module without any database
- Manual Bibliography: A very simple bibliography in a few lines