< CommandJump to navigation Jump to search
The instances of \leftlabeltext are used for accessing labels that are split in left and right parts.
Some labels are split into left and right parts, because in some languages the labeling for an object is not a simple string. This command fetches the left part.
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with:
- \leftheadtext on the mailing list (all results)
- \leftheadtext on the mailing list (subject only)
- \leftheadtext on stack exchange
- \leftheadtext in ConTeXt's source
- \leftlabeltext on the mailing list (all results)
- \leftlabeltext on the mailing list (subject only)
- \leftlabeltext on stack exchange
- \leftlabeltext in ConTeXt's source