- maybe add "My Ways" documents, would need to include them in the csv database and allocate them to specific Topics.
- to add to the python script a sorting algo to match with the requirements (see Warning below)
Setup of the page
- First part, is done manually by copy / paste of existing content, and update links.
- Second part, the gallery of Manuals to help browsing, is built from two files:
csvlist of the Manuals, including kind of categorization (the same as for the Welcome page, to be consistent)
- a python script, which use pdfcairo from poppler-utils, and imagemagick
WARNING ====> CSV should be first sorted by date (col 10), then by Topic (col 1) <=== WARNING
The output file
ConTeXt_Garden_wiki_MainPage_output.txt can be directly copy/pasted in the wiki.
HTML & CSS
The page just uses html list and CSS grid features, in particular:
grid-template-columns: repeat(auto-fit, minmax(auto, 500px));