Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ConTeXt and LuaTeX documentation is quite extensive.
- Start with Basics
- Others manuals give insight and details about specifics subjects, about how the things work in ConTeXt and LuaTeX. They are not necessary to use ConTeXt out of the box. They are meant for those beginners who like to understand the foundations, want to explore advanced features, write macros or modify existing features. To save time of developers, please, read them before you start asking questions at the mailing list.
- Old documents are at the end of the list, with an "obsolete" banner. They can help you find your way between the different versions of the documents, and their evolution.
- Most of the documents are available in the ConTeXt distribution, and on the mirrors like bitbucket.org, with their sources,
- An other overview is also available at Pragma-Ade website, with an interactive PDF as the Manuals Gallery,
- Some printed versions can be purchased from H2O-Books:
- Henri Menke is also gathering this precious material at The definitive guide to ConTeXt MkIV documentation.