The Math Central Page.
Some MathML code examples. And additional external links for MathML, the "native" ConTeXt way of math:
- Official home of MathML at W3C with lots of links
- MathML (general) by Pragma
- MathML in ConTeXt (examples) by Pragma
Useful links to MathML code generators:
- itex2mml - TeX to MathML conversion
- MathML Central by Wolfram Research - Mathematica 2 MathML conversion
- Maplesoft MathML Home Page - How to Export Maple Output as MathML
The Chemistry Central Page. ConTeXt comes with PPCHTeX, an extensive chemistry module which allows the drawing of chemical structures and the typesetting of reactions.
ChemML (MathML extension for chemistry) by Pragma
The Physics Central Page.
- PhysML (MathML extension for physics) by Pragma
Sciences also use a lot :
- Graphics like diagrams, Flow_Charts, Chromatograms, graph module based on MetaPost.
- Steps (XML step charts, by Pragma). This module is written in the process of defining a couple of styles for an educational math book.The macros provide you a way to visualize steps in for instance solving equations.
- Proclaim: In Plain-TeX there is the command \proclaim which is very handy when writing mathematics and stating theorems, lemmas, definitions and so on.