Jump to navigation Jump to search
- some commands have a separate text and math definition, like \overbar and \underbar. Unfortunately, both are instances. And there can only be one on a redirect page.
- mathundertextextensible appears to claim all of the instances of mathunderextensible.
- mathovertextextensible appears to claim all of the instances of mathoverextensible.
- \margintitle is not in the xml files
- perhaps there should be a structured method for superceded commands?
- \fitfieldframed has its own xml entry, but is also an instance of framed
- \setupframed is missing backgroundcolor