Difference between revisions of "Template:Main Page/Documentation"
From ConTeXt wikiJump to navigationJump to search
m (moved Template:Documentation to Template:Main Page/Documentation: Conflict with lowercase `documentation` template.)
Revision as of 00:08, 10 August 2012
Official ConTeXt documentations
- Context, an excursion by Ton Otten and Hans Hagen (169 Pages) (screen) (print) (Translations)
- The user manual (screen) (print) (being revised)
- command reference on this wiki or as a pdf file (Lua-based).
- detailed list of ConTeXt manuals
- Dictionary on typographical terms
- document structure like titles, tables, enumerations...
- Visuals: Layout, graphics, fonts, and other aspects of the document's appearance.
- Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- presentations and on-screen display.
- PDF/X compatible documents (Mark IV only).