From ConTeXt wiki
< Template:Main PageJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 12:18, 17 September 2010 by Marius (moved to Template:Development)
Official ConTeXt documentations
Revision of ConTeXt User Manual
We are working on updating the user manual. User feedback is appreciated.
- current draft
- svn repository of current draft
- Chapter on typography
- Chapter on fonts
- Chapter on pagedesign
- Structurals: Titles, tables, enumerations, and other pieces of document structure.
- Visuals: Layout, graphics, fonts, and other aspects of the document's appearance.
- Math: Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- Presentations: Specific advice for presentations and on-screen display.
- PDFX: How to create PDF/X compatible documents (Mark IV only).