From ConTeXt wiki
< Template:Main Page
Revision as of 11:39, 12 April 2010 by Patrick Gundlach (on -> an (beginners manual))
Official ConTeXt documentations
- The Release Notes page documents what has changed in each new release
Revision of ConTeXt User Manual
We are working on updating the user manual. User feedback is appreciated.
- Structurals: Titles, tables, enumerations, and other pieces of document structure.
- Visuals: Layout, graphics, fonts, and other aspects of the document's appearance.
- Inside ConTeXt: Macros, commands, and other programming.
- Math: Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- Presentations: Specific advice for presentations and on-screen display.