From ConTeXt wiki
Official ConTeXt documentations
- Documented source code or browse source code
- ConTeXt command reference or a list of commands and options
- The Release Notes page documents what has changed in each new release
Revision of ConTeXt User Manual
We are working on updating the user manual. User feedback is appreciated.
- Structurals: Titles, tables, enumerations, and other pieces of document structure.
- Visuals: Layout, graphics, fonts, and other aspects of the document's appearance.
- Inside ConTeXt: Macros, commands, and other programming.
- Math: Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- Presentations: Specific advice for presentations and on-screen display.
- PDFX: How to create PDF/X compatible documents (Mark IV only).