From ConTeXt wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Official ConTeXt documentations
- Context, an excursion by Ton Otten and Hans Hagen (169 Pages) (screen) (print) (Translations)
- The user manual (screen) (print) ( being revised)
- Metafun manual by Hans Hagen (Oct 2010, 657 Pages) (screen) (print) for MetaPost and the MetaFun extension. A full-color paper copy can be ordered from Boekplan.
- command reference as Wiki or pdf file
- detailed list of ConTeXt manuals
- Dictionary on typographical terms
- document structure like titles, tables, enumerations...
- Visuals: Layout, graphics, fonts, and other aspects of the document's appearance.
- Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- Specific advice for presentations and on-screen display.
- How to create PDF/X compatible documents (Mark IV only).
- How to produce bibliographies