From ConTeXt wiki
< Template:Main Page
Official ConTeXt documentations
- Context, an excursion: beginner's manual. (Translations)
- The user manual
- MetaFun manual for MetaPost and the MetaFun extension
|NOTE: We are working on updating the user manual.|
- Structurals: Titles, tables, enumerations, and other pieces of document structure.
- Visuals: Layout, graphics, fonts, and other aspects of the document's appearance.
- Inside ConTeXt: Macros, commands, and other programming.
- Math: Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- Presentations: Specific advice for presentations and on-screen display.