- Inside ConTeXt
- Macros, commands, and other programming. Basics, a must read.
- Mark IV
- an introduction
- mtxrun script
- the helper script for all sorts of ConTeXt-related things, from individual runs to managing the installation tree
- context script
- it has two main uses: (1) compiling ConTeXt MkIV documents, and (2) recompiling the ConTeXt core format after you change one of the source files.
- Visual Debugging
- show the nasty details of your code, to understand and tweak ConTeXt typesetting.
- Buffers are named chunks of text, saved by ConTeXt to be retrieved by the user later.
- LaTeX users call them "packages", DTP users "plug-ins"
- PDF format output
- ConTeXt can define the set of PDF Boxes defined by the PDF standard. It can create PDF/A and PDF/X (ISO standard) compliant outputs, and take into account PDF Print Options.
- a rather common variant on macros, with usefull properties.
- Dummy text
- From LaTeX to ConTeXt
- Particular tricks that are useful for moving from LaTeX to ConTeXt.
- Posting on arxiv.org
- How to submit ConTeXt documents to , the worldwide, heavily used physics (and now mathematics and computer science) open-access preprint server.
- Sharing graphics
- Export MetaPost drawings as PDF, import MetaPost drawings into MS Office, LibreOffice, etc.
- Write to an external document
- during ConTeXt processing.
- Running ConTeXt without a shell
- to generate documents via web services, or use a scheduled batch process.
- Shell scripts
- while context and mtxrun already automate a lot, bash scripts can help.
start…stopsyntax to define new control sequences.
- Purge auxiliary files and local default parameters (2013).
- Unexpected behavior
- If ConTeXt appears to behave in a counterintuitive way, chances are that it’s actually your intuitions that lack calibration.
- LuaTeX callbacks
- Version Control: Getting version control specific information in ConTeXt (2012).
- HTML and ConTeXt: Collaborative HTML document preparation using Wiki and its conversion to ConTeXt using Ruby (2007).
- Word-to-LaTeX/ConTeXt script (2007).
- Run in parallel (2008).
- A simple embedded Spellchecker (2012).
- Reviewing hyphenation (2013)