Difference between revisions of "User talk:Taco"
m (reply to sciurus)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 07:29, 19 October 2020
Todo for xml interface 'ConTeXtXML' extension:
- (maybe) export to 100% correct xml, expanding wikicodes also, and fixing CDATA
- ongoing from then on: existing page merging (jikes!)
- combine the current 'context' extension with the new 'ConTeXtXML' extension
- add a ‘first documented on’ attribute to cd:command
Problems that remain unfixed for now:
- the "redirected from ..." message is not displayed. I seem unable to make it reappear in 1.34 because of the CmdPage inheriting from WikiPage but the redirect creating a hardcoded WikiPage object. I will retry when MW 1.35 is officially released.
Todo for sourcebrowser:
- Search option to search only file names
- Fix scroll for navigation pane
- Add a 'search context' (stay in current file while doing a followup)
- Add a link back to top of page that always stays in view
- (maybe) rewrite/extend scite lexers and/or put the indices in the ConTeXt distribution ?
re: newbie question
Okay, I have now updated https://wiki.contextgarden.net/How_to_make_a_MyWay (and made minor changes to https://wiki.contextgarden.net/This_Way_-_My_Way#MyWay to reflect those updates). If you have any corrections or suggestions on what I have done, please just let me know. I'm eager to learn!
And after that, I will feel more comfortable making Wiki edits myself, and I'll be glad to help with such things as I continue to learn more about ConTeXt.
I do have a few quick followup questions though: If I write a My Way article, how do I “submit” it? Do I just go edit the Wiki and put it among the list of My Way articles? Or do I send it to someone for “review”? Or is there some other process?
If I can get these questions answered, I'll put the answers in the How to Make A MyWay Wiki, and then hopefully that will make the process of writing My Way articles simpler all around. (And also I'm thinking of writing a My Way article myself.)
- your wiki edit is fine! I'll need to figure something out for the myway articles, because at the moment not even 'dl.contextgarden.net' works. Meanwhile, if you have a new myway, just upload it to the wiki and write a message to the mailing list. I've added 'fixing the download site' to my todo list, but 'submit' will likely end up as 'email the document to taco'.