Jump to navigation Jump to search
Todo for xml interface 'ConTeXtXML' extension:
- (maybe) export to 100% correct xml, expanding wikicodes also, and fixing CDATA
- ongoing from then on: existing page merging (jikes!)
- combine the current 'context' extension with the new 'ConTeXtXML' extension
- add a ‘first documented on’ attribute to cd:command
Problems that remain unfixed for now:
- the "redirected from ..." message is not displayed. I seem unable to make it reappear in 1.34 because of the CmdPage inheriting from WikiPage but the redirect creating a hardcoded WikiPage object. I will retry when MW 1.35 is officially released.
Todo for sourcebrowser:
- Search option to search only file names
- Fix scroll for navigation pane
- Add a 'search context' (stay in current file while doing a followup)
- Add a link back to top of page that always stays in view
- (maybe) rewrite/extend scite lexers and/or put the indices in the ConTeXt distribution ?