From ConTeXt wiki
If a paragraphs environment is defined with, e.g.
\sidebyside moves to the next paragraph column in a
\startsidebyside environment. See \startparagraph and \defineparagraphs for more info.
- \defineparagraphs to define the paragraphs environment
- \setupparagraphs to set up the environment and the individual paragraph columns
- \startparagraph to start a paragraphs environment.
- \column, which does the same thing in a \startcolumns environment.
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with:
- paragraph on the mailing list (all results)
- paragraph on the mailing list (subject only)
- paragraph in ConTeXt's source