Henning Hraban Ramm: I'm a self-employed typesetter (media designer), printing engineer and programmer, living near Limburg/Lahn, Germany. I’m also part of Dreiviertelhaus publishers (German linguistics, history and architecture).
I use ConTeXt mostly for books, correspondence (invoices, letters) and for some automated tasks (e.g. shipping stationery).
Some of my ConTeXt powered publications:
- Edition KA (literary studies, history, literature/media criticism):
- Architectural Guides (on buildings in Bonn):
- 13 HICOG-Siedlungen – post-war US settlements in Bonn (in prep.)
- 12 Stadthalle Bad Godesberg – city (concert/congress) hall (in prep.)
- 11 Bauten der Universität – some buildings of Bonn university
- 10 Didinkirica – a high density housing area on historical grounds
- 09 Kunsthalle – an art exhibition hall
- 08 Kirchen der Nordstadt – churches in the north of Bonn
- St.Paul – the highway church near Wittlich
- Other books:
I used to maintain the LilyPond module (now replaced by a filter setup, a bridge between ConTeXt (MkIV) and GNU LilyPond, the latter being the best music typesetting (“engraving”) system since manual engraving. As a collector and singer of folk songs I use the ConTeXt-LilyPond team to produce beautiful songbooklets for my friends, recently also as eBooks.
Another toy project: fiëé croisée, a crossword puzzle generator with ConTeXt and LaTeX export.